Coul Links - Public Information Events
Golf course developer Mike Keiser, business entrepreneur Todd Warnock, land owner Edward Abel Smith, the Embo Trust and course architect Bill Coore (Coore & Crenshaw) are pleased to announce two public information events related to their proposed 18-hole links golf course at Coul Links, north of Embo, Sutherland. A full planning application for the project has been filed with Highland Council.
The public events will be held from 6:00 - 8:30 pm at:
Sunday October 22nd, Dornoch Social Club
Monday October 23rd, Embo Community Centre
These presentations are the 5th and 6th public information events to be held with respect to the proposed development. Each evening will begin with open conversation with the developers and their respective consultants, a formal presentation at 7:00 pm from a range of speakers including course architect Bill Coore and Ecologist Dr. Peter Cosgrove, followed by Q&A. All interested members of the public are encouraged to attend.
Interested parties are also strongly encouraged to visit the Highland Council website at
http://wam.highland.gov.uk/wam/ and provide comment on the planning application.
For poster with contact details click here
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted