New Driving Range up for planning
Royal Dornoch Golf Club’s proposals for the town’s business park and former abattoir site have been recommended for approval by planning officials.
Royal Dornoch’s development would include a 10-bay driving range covering nine acres, as well as an associated “classroom”, a general practice area, putting green, a tennis court, a pro-golf shop, public toilets and car parking.
Club general manager Neil Hampton said: “The club is always looking to reinvest in the facilities and services that it provides to it members and visitors so the driving range is a natural extension of that desire.
For fully story, see here
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland