Royal Dornoch’s plans for new driving range
Royal Dornoch’s development would include a 10-bay driving range covering nine acres, as well as an associated “classroom”, a general practice area, putting green, a tennis court, a pro-golf shop, public toilets and car parking.
Club general manager Neil Hampton said: “The club is always looking to reinvest in the facilities and services that it provides to it members and visitors so the driving range is a natural extension of that desire.
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland