Silverback Gym has established a Community Interest Company to provide free of charge fitness training to those suffering mental health challenges.
They are now fundraising to deliver the first set of 12-week blocks of physical fitness, by asking members of the community to complete a mile and donate £1. Access to the gym equipment to build up the miles is free!
Local businesses are encouraged to get involved by match funding donations made by staff members. Walking, running or cycling a mile or completing 10,000 steps are alternatives to using the gym.
If you would like to get involved, please contact Ruth Gagan firstname.lastname@example.org or 07947 849 962
- 2022-07-12 Garden Open Days
- 2022-06-14 Dornoch War Memorial Centenary Commemoration
- 2022-06-14 Paid for Garden Waste Collection for 2022
- 2022-06-03 ROYAL DORNOCH SEEKS COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATIONS
- 2022-05-17 The Jubilee Street Party (4th June) needs You!
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebration Decorated Golf Bag Competition
- 2022-04-13 Free fix if TV interference occurs in Dornoch
- 2022-04-12 Plans for Jubilee Street Party
- 2022-04-11 Student Accommodation Needed for 22-23 session