Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
'Finding Joy' is an honest, poignant account of a devastating chronic illness. Morven-May is truly inspirational. Living with the effects of Lyme Disease yet continuing to raise awareness within the community.
MORVEN-MAY MACCALLUM at
TAIN LIBRARY – Thursday 30th August 7pm
To book, please contact TRACC 01862 893767 or Tain Library 01862 892391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE for all-inclusive High Life members, 50p for Budget High Life members, Young Scot £2.50, 60+ £3.10, Adult £6.10.
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February