Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
'Finding Joy' is an honest, poignant account of a devastating chronic illness. Morven-May is truly inspirational. Living with the effects of Lyme Disease yet continuing to raise awareness within the community.
MORVEN-MAY MACCALLUM at
TAIN LIBRARY – Thursday 30th August 7pm
To book, please contact TRACC 01862 893767 or Tain Library 01862 892391 or email email@example.com
FREE for all-inclusive High Life members, 50p for Budget High Life members, Young Scot £2.50, 60+ £3.10, Adult £6.10.
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants