Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
'Finding Joy' is an honest, poignant account of a devastating chronic illness. Morven-May is truly inspirational. Living with the effects of Lyme Disease yet continuing to raise awareness within the community.
MORVEN-MAY MACCALLUM at
TAIN LIBRARY – Thursday 30th August 7pm
To book, please contact TRACC 01862 893767 or Tain Library 01862 892391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE for all-inclusive High Life members, 50p for Budget High Life members, Young Scot £2.50, 60+ £3.10, Adult £6.10.
- 2020-05-28 Dinner to your Door June Menu
- 2020-05-21 Hardship Fund Opens
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo