An Evening with Tendi Sherpa
On Tuesday 26th July, Tendi Sherpa who is an '11 Times Everest Summiteer', will give a talk in Dornoch Social Club. Entry is free but donations are welcomed to the Tendi Sherpa Foundation.
Please come and hear about Tendi's incredible life story. Find out about life at Everest Base Camp and survival in the 'Death Zone'. Discover how Nepal is recovering after the earthquake. Learn about 'The Tendi Sherpa Foundation'.
Questions will be invited from the audience.
Refreshments will be avaiolable
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland