New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
Highland Council has opened a consultation on the proposed disposal, by lease, of an area of Common Good land to East Sutherland Rescue Association. The consultation is open until 11 September 2019. The lease would allow ESRA to advance their plans for a new building to meet the ever more stringent legislation on lifeboat cover and keep our award-winning beach safe. We are very fortunate to have so many volunteers in our community willing to put their lives at risk to save others.
The proposed new building would allow easier & quicker launch of the lifeboat improved working conditions for the team (e.g. water, toilets & heating) as well as improved viewing of the coastline and a training room to ensure the crew members' skills are kept up to date.
Members of the public are invited to comment on the proposed lease which will go forward to the Sheriff Court to determine if the lease will be issued. Please click here for more details
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants