Dornoch Cookery Book aids Medical Centre
DORNOCH COOKS a unique collection of recipes edited by Christine Callingham
100 pages of more than 80 recipes from amateur and professional cooks including cookery students from the North Highland College illustrated with over 70 photographs of Dornoch and its environs.
Each sale generates a donation to the Dornoch Medical Centre.
AVAILABLE NOW FROM THE DORNOCH BOOKSHOP £7.95
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland