Fibre Fest 13-15th March
The bunting is out on Cathedral Green to herald the sixth annual Fibre Fest - celebrating traditional Highland skills. All the masterclasses are booked, other the last place on Sunday's Jelly Roll Quilting http://www.fibrefest.org.uk However there are drop in sessions both days, so come and try crochet, Viking knitting, arm knitting and peg loom weaving.
Over 500 visitors enjoyed last year's event so we look forward to welcoming all those interested in knitting, sewing and associated crafts.
Gala Opening Talk - Friday 13th 6:30pm St Finnbarr's Church "Fishing for Ganseys" Admission £5 (includes soup & cheese supper)
Satruday 14th & Sunday 15th 9:30am-4pm Dornoch Social Club, free demonstrations, exhibitions, sales tables & drop-in sessions
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland