0.4 FTE £29,500 p.a. pro rata
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has secured funding from Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd and Dornoch Common Good Fund to employ a Project Manager.
This is a two year, part time contract to manage the implementation of two exciting new capital projects, one of which is the conversion of the Police Station into a business and creative hub and the second Project Curlew a new build multi-purpose community venue and curling rink.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in capital project management, creating & issuing tenders, knowledge of building legislation and a good track record of delivering capital projects on time and on budget.
Applications are invited for this post. The closing date is midnight on Monday 12th August and interviews will be held on Thursday 15th August
Please see the supporting documents below.
Application Form here
Job Specification here
Person Description here
Please get in touch by email with any queries or call Joan Bishop on 01862 810533.
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week