Sutherland House Restaurant is a hidden gem in the centre of Dornoch, where quality and excellence form the basis of our long standing success with customers who return again and again to enjoy our warm hospitality. A traditional Scottish welcome awaits you and our mouth watering dishes will satisfy even the most discriminative palates. 01862 811023
The Highland Spice Indian Restaurant & Takeaway is located in the Retail Park, behind the Castle and Historylinks Museum. You can enjoy a wide range of Indian cuisine from mild to spicy in a relaxing atmosphere. Fully licensed. Telephone 01862 811566
The Royal Golf Hotel, "Scotland's Golf Hotel of the year 2011", is located right on the first tee of Royal Dornoch Golf Course with 22 en-suite 4 star rooms.
The Eagle is proud to be Dornoch's first and only Bar with Rooms! Centrally located, we are a very busy pub and restaurant. After a long day golfing, fishing, shooting, visiting whisky distillery tours, castles and ruins or strolling along one of our beautiful beaches return to The Eagle for Some great locally sourced and wholesome pub grub, and to get 'the crack' with the staff and other guests. We have real ales to choose from and more than fifty Malt whisky’s available for you to try, a few of which are locally distilled. Discover a new Malt or just whisky for the first time. Awake to a fantastic full Scottish breakfast with porridge, local haggis and Stornoway black pudding being just some of the choices. We look forward to seeing you.
Links House offers one of the most exceptional fine dining experiences in the Highlands. Our exciting chef, Jon-Paul Saint trained under Albert Roux, Derek Johnstone and Glen Watson. He has recently returned to the Highlands to take on the restaurant at Links House and is dedicated to using only the finest locally sourced ingredients to create exceptional country house cuisine.
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update