Royal Dornoch Golf proshop
Andrew Skinner welcomes you to the Royal Dornoch Golf Club Professional Shop. Andrew has been Head Professional at Royal Dornoch since April 1998. Prior to that, he spent 9 years as assistant to his father Willie, RDGC’s Head Professional for a quarter of a century.
In the shop you will find logoed clothing and gifts to remind you of your visit as well as a large selection of clubs, bags, shoes, gloves and balls to help you play the game just a little bit better. Should you feel the need to brush up on your technique Andrew or his assistant Gary, will be happy to give you a lesson which is guaranteed (almost!) to make your next game on the links your best ever.
Royal Dornoch, recognised as one of the best golf courses in the world, has an excellent reputation for looking after the needs of its members, their guests and the ever-growing number of visitors. As the clubhouse facilities have been expanded and renovated through the years, the Professional Shop has kept pace. Striving to accommodate the needs of the members and visitors, Andrew and his staff have launched the website to increase the level of service offered by the Pro-shop.
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library