The Championship Course, rated 2nd in the world, is a links of rare subtlety. There is also a second 18 hole course - the Struie - fun for all the family. It is advisable to book the Championship Course. Handicap certificates are required for Championship course, but not for the Struie. Restaurant (members and ticket holders only) 01862 810219.
Permits for fishing on local lochs and rivers can be bought at The Eagle Hotel in Castle Street. Further information from the secretary Richard Dickenson firstname.lastname@example.org
Top quality squash court and changing facilities. Racquets and balls available. Open all year. Club night every Tuesday from 5pm. Visitors and beginners welcome.
Dornoch Model Flying Club is open to new members of all ages. Contact Alan Deeth (Club Secretary) on 01862 894440
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July