Sutherland Walkers Group
• Sutherland Walkers Group is pleased to welcome occasional walkers or new members to any of their walks. Annual Membership (due 01 March) is £10 for adults and £2.50 for under 16’s. No charge is made for the initial two walks.
Click here for programme Summer 2019. Walks are on a Sunday and are typically 6-10 miles long.
• For more details on each walk, please contact the relevant Leader.
• Walks may be altered (or cancelled) if weather conditions dictate.
• Car sharing : £5 contribution, mutually agreed between driver and passengers.
• Members may bring their dogs on walks at the discretion of the Leader and in accordance with The Scottish Outdoor Access Code.
• ALL WALKERS ARE ADVISED TO:-
Bring a packed lunch and sufficient to drink (ideally hot).
Have appropriate wind and waterproof clothing.
Wear walking boots, which are essential.
• Walkers are responsible at all times for themselves and any accompanied children they bring under 16 years of age.
• The Walk Leader’s decision is final on all issues concerning their walk. Any concerns about the walk must be made to the Leader in private in order to prevent any undermining of the Leader’s authority. Leaders will carry a First Aid Kit
Fiona Macdonald : 01862 810275
DORNOCH IV25 3SN
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week