Public Consultation on Proposed Coul Links Golf Course
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is hosting a public consultation event where the project team will present preliminary information on the proposed development of an 18 hole championship links golf course including practice area, access arrangements, club house and ancillary facilities at a site at Coul Links, Embo, Dornoch and identified in the plan below. The first stage events will be held as follows:
13th July 2016 between 3pm – 6pm at Dornoch Social Club, School Hill, Dornoch, IV25 3PF and
13th July 2016 between 6.30pm – 8.30pm at Embo Community Centre (Old School), School Street Embo, IV25 3PZ.
This will provide the local community and other interested parties with the opportunity to view our plans for the development, give feedback and put any questions to the project team.
Detailed information on the proposed development will be available at a second round of public consultation events scheduled for late August 2016.
For more information, please contact the applicant’s agent Deirdre McCarthy of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) on 0131 225 8344 or visit https://coullinks.wordpress.com/
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week