Dornoch IV25 3LA
Sutherland House is renowned for the quality and variety of steaks on offer and a wine list to compliment this. Specialities include Scotch Haggis Ben Bhraggie, Cullen Skink, Supreme of Chicken Glenmorangie, Saddle of Venison “Keeper Cooper”, and a selection of steaks with either a Glenmorangie or Pepper Sauce. We are also famous for our sweets, which are home-made daily.
Snacks and popular dishes such as Fish and Chips, Burgers and our Homemade Steak and Guinness Pie are also available on the ‘snacks’ menu.
Sutherland House has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere with an informal ambiance. We are sure that our excellent service and tempting menus will encourage you to book a table.
Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted