Dornoch IV25 3LA
Sutherland House is renowned for the quality and variety of steaks on offer and a wine list to compliment this. Specialities include Scotch Haggis Ben Bhraggie, Cullen Skink, Supreme of Chicken Glenmorangie, Saddle of Venison “Keeper Cooper”, and a selection of steaks with either a Glenmorangie or Pepper Sauce. We are also famous for our sweets, which are home-made daily.
Snacks and popular dishes such as Fish and Chips, Burgers and our Homemade Steak and Guinness Pie are also available on the ‘snacks’ menu.
Sutherland House has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere with an informal ambiance. We are sure that our excellent service and tempting menus will encourage you to book a table.
Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library