Dornoch IV25 3SR
Our team of friendly staff will recommend locally sourced dishes, an excellent selection of local and regional malt’s and real ales. You can be sure to experience some of the finest of Highland welcomes.
The stone built Grade II listed building was constructed around 1850 and comes complete with all the little quirks one might expect from such an old coaching house. It is centrally situated on the main street in the conservation area of Dornoch, a short walk from the Cathedral and approximately 5/6 minutes walk from the famous Royal Dornoch Championship golf course.
The Eagle is a popular establishment for many of the locals and visitors alike so why not join us and take away some fond memories from The Eagle and Dornoch.
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library