Dornoch IV25 3SR
Our team of friendly staff will recommend locally sourced dishes, an excellent selection of local and regional malt’s and real ales. You can be sure to experience some of the finest of Highland welcomes.
The stone built Grade II listed building was constructed around 1850 and comes complete with all the little quirks one might expect from such an old coaching house. It is centrally situated on the main street in the conservation area of Dornoch, a short walk from the Cathedral and approximately 5/6 minutes walk from the famous Royal Dornoch Championship golf course.
The Eagle is a popular establishment for many of the locals and visitors alike so why not join us and take away some fond memories from The Eagle and Dornoch.
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland