Dornoch IV25 3SR
Our team of friendly staff will recommend locally sourced dishes, an excellent selection of local and regional malt’s and real ales. You can be sure to experience some of the finest of Highland welcomes.
The stone built Grade II listed building was constructed around 1850 and comes complete with all the little quirks one might expect from such an old coaching house. It is centrally situated on the main street in the conservation area of Dornoch, a short walk from the Cathedral and approximately 5/6 minutes walk from the famous Royal Dornoch Championship golf course.
The Eagle is a popular establishment for many of the locals and visitors alike so why not join us and take away some fond memories from The Eagle and Dornoch.
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted