The Carnegie Hall, Clashmore, Dornoch is a beautiful Arts & Crafts-style Highland village hall. It was erected in 1907 by the great Scots-born American philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie, for the workers on his Skibo Castle Estate and the residents of Clashmore
The Social Club on School Hill is owned and managed by Dornoch and District Community Association (DADCA). The hall is available for private, community and commercial lets.
The Embo Community Centre is owned and run by The Embo Trust.
The West Church Hall is owned by the Church of Scotland, and many local groups meet there including the Cathedral Sunday School, SWRI, Womens' Guild, Brownies, Youth Club and the Playgroup. Other community groups can also book the hall by arrangement.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched