Head Chef, The Meadows Care Home, Dornoch
Due to retirement after 16 years of loyal service, we are looking for an experienced Chef to join our well established, friendly and dedicated team.
We serve nutritious, freshly prepared meals using locally sourced produce and have earned an enviable reputation for our excellent home baking which our residents particularly look forward to with afternoon tea.
This is a key position and we invite applications from individuals with
· Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
· Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (desirable)
· Previous management / supervisory experience, including of staff rotas
· Good communication and organisational skills
· A team player with ability to work on own initiative
· Experience in stock take and budget control
· An understanding of special dietary needs
This position is 36 hours (negotiable) across 4 days with alternate weekend work
We offer a good remuneration package, a happy working environment and will be pleased to consider applications for full or part-time work.
Please call the Home on 01862 811133 for an application form which should be returned to us by Friday 20th October 2017.
Mitchells Chemist Dornoch has vacancies - please visit to collect an application form
Aspen Spa Dornoch, Vacancies
Beauty Therapists Full-time / part-tme
Hair Stylist & colourist Full-time
For a listing of jobs in the Highlands please see
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched