£200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
EFFORTS to improve accommodation on the NC500 route are being stepped up with funding of £200,000 made available by operators of a regeneration fund.
The money has been provided by the North Highland Regeneration Fund (NHRF) which will run as a pilot project, was launched at the Castle of Mey and is open to existing operators and those planning to start up a new business.
It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events