Grand Fibre Fest Weekend 14-16 March
The fifth annual celebration of Highland craftwork in fibre & wool takes place this weekend in Dornoch. The fest is launched at 6:30 on Friday evening with a talk by Joan Baxter on "Landscapes of Inspiration and Imagination" in the West Church Hall. Admission is £5 which included soup & cheese supper.
Then there are two days of exhibitions, trade stands, workshops & Master Classes 10am-4pm on Saturday & Sunday in both the West Church Hall and the Social Club.
Full programme here
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?