Charity Tractor Drive -Saturday 7th June
Starting at 9:30 in Dornoch Square this Saturday, the annual vintage tractor run begins its tour heading via Embo and Rogart to Lairg (for lunch) then returning via Invershin, Bonar, Argday to Dornoch.
The day ends with tea in the Social Club from 5:30 and then an evening get together with music from the Ceilidh Cowboys.
The event is in aid of Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland (CHSS) and £3400 was raised last year.
This year is especially poignant as it is in memory of its organiser Gary McAngus who died suddenly on 18th December and is being organised by his widow Cath with help from family and friends and CHSS’s Inverness based north regional fundraising advisor Paul Corrigan.
Donations can also be made online at: www.justgiving.com/Catherine-Macangus1.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched