Dornoch Cookery Book aids Medical Centre
DORNOCH COOKS a unique collection of recipes edited by Christine Callingham
100 pages of more than 80 recipes from amateur and professional cooks including cookery students from the North Highland College illustrated with over 70 photographs of Dornoch and its environs.
Each sale generates a donation to the Dornoch Medical Centre.
AVAILABLE NOW FROM THE DORNOCH BOOKSHOP £7.95
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?