H.I.E. Masterplan 2013-2023 the Future for Dornoch
Highlands & Islands Enterprise have commissioned an Economic Masterplan for Dornoch based on the area's specific qualities of place, and distinct attributes, namely tourism, sport and leisure, academia, as well as its rich culture and heritage.
This was developed in consultation with local business and the local community and will provide a framework, within which, the future development and growth of Dornoch can be progressed to 2023
To read the recently released final document click here.
By building on Dornoch’s unique setting in the Northern Highlands and its positive place qualities, the Dornoch Brand can be nurtured; establishing Dornoch and Sutherland as an attractive place to visit, live and invest. This Economic Masterplan aims to ensure that in 2023, Dornoch will be:
- A First Class Quality Destination
- A Distinct and Rich Tourism Product
- A Place for Business & Investment
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched