Dornoch Castle Whisky Bar in trade article
Congratulations to Simon & Philip Thomson of Dornoch Castle Hotel - winners of the SLTN Whisky bar of the Year 2014 - for a great article in Scottish Licensed Trade News about the development of the bar, which now boasts a selection of 200-300 whiskies, ranging from Aberloaur 10 year old at £2.20 a dram to Bowmore bottled in 1979 at £100 a dram.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched