Rosamunde Pilcher to visit Dornoch
World famous author Rosamunde Picher is coming to Dornoch for the annual Book Fair in June. She has sold 60 million books and was awarded "Romantic Novelist of the Year" in 1996 for "Coming Home". Rosamunde will be speaking about her books and life as an author, with her son Robin Pilcher, also an author, on Friday 27th June in Dornoch Social Club.
The evening starts at 7.00 p.m. when doors open. The ticket price includes complementary refreshments on arrival and there will be entertainment from a musical quartet prior to Rosamunde & Robin taking to the stage at approximately 7.45 p.m.
It is hoped that both Rosamunde and Robin may be available for booking signings at the end of the evening.
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland